Important Site Docs
- Category: Guild News
- Last Updated on Friday, 08 March 2013 01:35
- Written by Giskard
- Hits: 411
Good news for planetscape fans, Torment: Tides of Numenera reached its kickstarter goal and will now be getting made, it is not a sequel to Planetscape, but many of the original planetscape devs are involved.
What is interesting about this new PC game is the kickstarter project for it only launched today and met its goal within 24 hours of launch.
Way go goal people.... suck on it EA and UBI.
It shows how much support for PC developers exists out there.
I love this, for too long major publishers have been telling us we must have 3D, we must love call of duty whilst denying is the games we actually wanted. Now Kickstarter comes along and allows developers to buy pass those a large publishers and get funding directly from us. They call it crowd funding btw.
Inxile, the company making Wasteland 2 will be making it and promise Torment: Tides of Numenera will be a character driven RPG.
Here is some basic info on the game from the Kickstarter page.
- Torment is a single-player, isometric role-playing game.
- You will play a single, specific character, though you will encounter optional NPC companions you may choose to include in your party.
- The story-driven game will have a rich dialogue system and approach similar to that of Planescape: Torment.
- The game will be developed in the Unity engine for PC (Windows), Mac, and Linux platforms.
- The game will be available in English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- The game will be distributed DRM-free. (You’ll be able to get it from Steam, and other DRM-free download options will be made available.)
Forum and Website Logins
Please be aware that the forum and the main website are 2 completely different logins.
Fallout New Vegas Menu
Fallout 3 Menu
Who is online
We have 50 guests and one member online
Members Online TodayTotal Members Online Today: 8
FatGiant kylestyle giskard DOW Garathil nikki191 oblivionmaster310 Vagn